Those users who do not want to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser to that effect.
Most of today’s browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- The cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user if each cookie should be accepted.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the ability to better specify which cookies have to be accepted and which not. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third-party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In addition, browsers may also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site in an anonymous or aggregate form with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
Cookies are files created in the user’s browser to record their activity on the Website and allow a more fluid and personalized navigation.